Skip to main content
- The “FOCAL– (Free and Open Source Creative Art Library)” is supported by FOSSEE, IIT Bombay.
- Users can download editable files (templates/artwork) for their personal/commercial use without any copyright issue, which created in free and open source software viz Inkscape, GIMP, Scribus and, etc. and which published under free and open source licence category.
- The “FOCAL” is encouraging users to learn open source software for their personal/commercial use which is already under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Users can distribute and share their artwork under a CC BY-SA 4.0 License policy through the “FOCAL” website, to promote these activities.
- The sample image or thumbnail image has contained logos, trademarks, and copyright content for presentation purposes only.
- Do not use copyrighted content, logos, trademarks, image, graphics in your project; it is illegal to use without the owners' permission.
- The FOCAL is a project which develops from contributors, so any legal issue will not be handled by FOSSEE, FOCAL, Spoken Tutorial and, IIT Bombay.